I just had my dinner just now in Tampines Street 82 at Kampung Senang. The sign language team had a reunion there and the whole team performed on stage to some of the cancer patients there. One of the memorable experience there is that I am sort of forced to eat a blade of grass there. Hmmm. tastes funny. Maybe I am still not adapted to its taste. That is the first time that I have ever seen people eating grass. One of the volunteers said that eating this type of grass nourishes the body as it contains many vitmains and minerals that help to keep the body strong and healthy. Besides, the dinner was all organic veggies planted by the volunteers of Kampung Senang. Of course, the dinner tastes funny with blades of grasses and other raw veggies. It is some sort of a salad.
Nevertheless, good exp for me. :)
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment