Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sign Langauge Performance

Yesterday, I had gone for a sign language performance. That was the first time that I had entered the backstage in Kallang Theatre. Yesterday was also the day when I could see all the backstage works and lightings on the stage. That was very fascinating. Initially, I was very nervous when it was my turn to perform but when the curtain was pulled up, I could not see the audience as it was dark out there and besides, the many bright lights were shining at me from the side. I just concentrated on performing although there were a bit glitches here and there. After the performance, I felt so relieved. I think for today's performance, I will not feel nervous anymore.

No comments: