Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Guilty

I really hate myself for being so careless. Just now, I was playing the computer while my little brother was applying the oil onto my father's back to abate the pain. After that, when my little brother started to apply the oil, some of the oil was accidentally poured out of the bottle and dripped onto the floor. Then, my father said to him "Be careful! You can put the oil on the table before applying oil on my back." As I am engrossed in playing the computer, I did not listen to this words. After that, my father wanted me to help to rub his back using that bottle of oil. When I started to rub his back after applying the oil on my hands, suddenly, my father shouted pain in his eyes and then to my horror, oil was dripping from his head onto the floor. Oh no!!! That was a grave mistake that I had made. I sincerely hope that everything is all right and nothing has gone wrong. It was my carelessness that had caused this thing to happen. And also, it was my poor organisation that has caused this because my table was filled with bulky files and many books. Of course, I was scolded by my mum for being so dumb and careless. I should have sealed the hole using my thumb. Sigh!!!! It was really my fault today but I have learnt a good lesson.

Hope that nothing goes wrong and everything is well. Hope that my dad can recover.

No comments: