Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sigh!!! My cousin is living in my home.

As the title, my cousin has come to my home this morning to play with my little sister. For me, I think that she is a bit rowdy and very hyperactive. She has been running in my home this afternoon. In the morning, I accompanied with my mother and my little sister and my little cousin to the park to play the playground. When I saw the swings, that reminisced the happy memories of my past. In the past, I liked to play the swings as I liked the motion of going up and coming down very rapidly. Now, I am a 17 years old boy and thus I am not suitable to sit on the swings. Hehe. After that, my home became chaotic, as my little cousin was...... I think I have to tolerate her for another day. Never mind, I can just do my maths to kill the time.

No comments: