Well, now it is already past midnight. I was slacked for this whole day. I did a little bit of holiday homework and finally finished the topic on reaction kinetics. For maths, I had not progressed much as compared to yesterday as I was stuck on a question. For physics, I had not done anything. Oh no. I think that I have to work on my physics. For gp, I had only done one newspaper article with mindmap. I had not started on my two essays yet. I also had not found research regarding the information required to write the two essays. Sigh!!! I still have a lot of homework. Time certainly flies and one day has passed. Now, this is already the second week of december. Two more weeks and the school will be reopened again to students and I will be mugging again. Sigh!!! My grandfather was hospitialised just now because he had a stomachache. We suspected that he ate yesterday's food and thus resulted to this stomachache. He is currently now at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. I am still feeling a bit worried for him.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment