Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Swimming

Today is quite a tiring day. I slept on the bus in the afternoon while on my way home from Bishan. For today, I had swimming at 11 am with Kun Jian at Hougang Swimming Complex. I swam about 6 laps and my legs and my hands started to cramp. This is probably due to the fact that I had not swum for a long time. I think I have not stepped into a swimming pool to swim for about a couple of months.After swimming, Kun Jian and I went to Bishan Junction 8. We met Jun Ming at the bus stop near blk 101. The purpose of going there is to shop for bags and clothes. I was window shopping while Kun Jian and Jun Ming bought clothes and a bag. We almost roamed the whole shopping mall. That's all for today. I am tired to write blog now. Good night and have sweet dreams.

No comments: