Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Relieved

I am relieved that my dad is fine. His eyes are recovering from that "incident". The pain had abated. Phew!!! I really hope that my dad is fine. For the past few days, I often went out with my friends.

On 22 of December 2004, I went out with Diana and Hsueh Yu at Bras Basah Complex to study and revise our holiday assignments. For maths and chem and physics, I had completed the holiday assignments with numerous questions left unanswered. I just went there to explain my concepts of some questions and to clarify their doubts of those questions that they felt puzzled about.After that, we went to Saint Andrew Cathedral for a visit. Diana became the "tour guide" and showed Hy and me about the architecture of this church. Besides, she also explained the differences of Catholic churches and Protestant churches and also Anglican Churches. She is very wise and knowledgable and she could keep talking about it. Then, I realised that actually one has to learn more about different aspects in life. Life is not about studying in schools and score good grades. Life seems to be more interesting to me now. After visiting, we went to Esplanade for a stroll and also to watch the Merlion, the projectile motion displayed by water spraying out of the Merlion's mouth. We just talked there for about an hour. Next, we went to an Indian restaurant to taste the Indian foods there. For me, I really spice. When I ate the Indian foods there, initially it was very delicious but later, spice dominated the tastebuds in my tongue. Sigh!!! I had to drink lots of water.

On 23rd of December 2004, I went out with my old friends to watch the movie "kungfu" in Plaza Singapura. Spent about $7.50 buying the movie ticket. In the beginning of the movie, it was quite humourous and I laughed quite a lot but at the ending part of the movie, fighting dominated the whole movie as Stephen Chew fought with another sort of a very skilled pugilist who was an old man.

On 24th of December 2004, I went out swimming with my old friends. I swam about 10 rounds in the swimming pool and now, I am feeling very exchausted and fatigue. So, zzzzzzzz.

No comments: