Today's morning starts out with sign language lessons at Chang Clan General Association. Aiyo!! This caused my right knee to hurt. I was still practising the movements with an umbrella. This morning, my coach commented me that I seldom used an umbrella and when raining, I didn't use an umbrella at all. That coach was spot on and she just said that my way of carrying an umbrella was very wierd. lol. Being suaned by my coach.
After the sign language lessons, one of the people there taught me some maths games which were very interesting indeed. I could research more about them in December when I have more time. However, all those came too late as Service Learning Project was already over as I could use those games that I had learnt this morning in the Service Learning Project. For now, I am doing my maths and I hope to finish trigo by today.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment