I had a severe sore throat which resulted to a slight fever this whole morning and afternoon. My mum said that I had overworked over the past few days but I think that I was quite slacked during slp. Nevertheless, I think that I can recover by tomorrow after I have taken the fever pills after dinner time.
For today, nothing much happened. I stayed home all day long. I sat down and reflected on my past few months in AJC and I had discovered that ever since I had stepped in AJC after March, everything that I had partipated was always girls the majority and boys the minority. For example, I stepped into this class 28/04 in March 2004 and discovered that this class had a girl to boy ratio of 3:1. Sigh!! Next is the sign language that I have partipated recently. I am the only boy attending the sign language course. However, this had allowed me to learn some learning points. I had learnt to interact more with girls or women because when I was in Xinmin Secondary School, I seldom interacted with girls as I found them childish and besides that, I always felt that their mindsets were different than the boys. When I was in 28/04, after I had interacted with the girls there for a few months, I found out that actually most girls were quite nice and matured in their own ways. So, thx 28/04 for allowing me to learn this new and valuable point.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment