Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Reflections Of Second Day

Today, I had sort of successfully settled the disputes between Nicholas and Zhi Sheng. When they came, Nicholas was very hyperactive while Zhi Sheng changed for the better as compared to yesterday. I had to act according to their characteristics. I had to be more flexible to think of new and creative solutions to solve new and more challenging problem. I had learnt not to give up when new and difficult problems arise. I think that being a group in charge was definitely not an easy job especially when kids liked to run about. I was very worried about their safety especially. Because of SLP, I had to reach home late and had late dinner. Time just flew very fast during these three days because I was very busy and tired.

No comments: