Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Holidays

Yay, finally, it is now holidays. Holidays are coming. No sch for me. Yay. On Tuesday, I have physics spa. The physics spa really tests my application skills of the knowledge that I have learnt during the practical lessons. It comes out the oscillation of a test tube when it floats on water. Initially, I thought it is about the pendulum making the oscillation because the test tube is not elastic. However, after that, I suddenly have a feeling that this is about the same as the mass and spring system. I don't know whether my independent variables are correct or not. My main independent variable is the mass of the test tube. Initially, I thought of varying the mass of the test tube by using other five test tubes with different masses but later, an idea struck me that I just have to add mass of 50 grams into the test tube to change the mass of the test tube. Phew. I feel so relieved that that idea comes in the nick of time. I think that physics spa on tuesday is the only skill a report that I have done within an hour.
Besides that, after physics spa, I have a character development program and our classmates take part in it. This program enables the class to be more united in doing things. Our class plays a lot and really many games like blind drawing, knots, dumb checkers and so on. I have learnt about specific communications lol and teamwork and leadership. I feel that it is true that everyone of us has a leadership in one aspect. I feel that I can only lead others if I am very confident about the aspect that the group is leading but on that day, it rains heavily when our class is going to play water gams. So instead of playing water games, our class actually has to draw a class banner. The program ended quite late and George actually become sort of an idol on that day. lol. He can actually join Singapore's idol and he may become a second Willam Hunk. That leads to me thinking that everyone of us has actually talents possessed in us. I always believe that nature is always fair and just in giving humans and animals special abilities and specialities in aspects of life.
Next, today is a bit bored. For morning, I go to school to do some homework and after that I go to Lor 29 Geylang to scout around that area for Chang Clan Association. Finally, after about one hour of bus trip (13) to my destination and some couples of minutes of walking, I finally find what I want. It is a yellow building and the whole street seems very deserted even in the morning. I can't even imagine what is it like when it is in the night. Ghosts may appear there. lol.
After that, I play heroes 3 which is my favourite games. I have completed a single scenario map entitled "Battle of Existence" and I get the highest score ever achieved which is 321. Yay. Hip Hip Hooray. Now, for heroes 3, I am currently playing Tower.
In the night, I watch a movie entitled "Jurassic Park 3". Unlike other movies about dinosaurs, this time, when I watch this movie, I have thought of the main purpose of creating this movie. My brother and I have attempted to guess the message that the producer is trying to convey to the masses in this movie. I guess that the producer wants the masses to be aware of the impacts of cloning as pictures of how dinosaurs were cloned and later incubated. When I saw many bottles storing some parts of the dinosaur bones and genes, I have an undescribable feeling and I just feel that cloning is actually quite a scary thing and a scary technology. Humans are trying to play with god, to defy what nature has set the rules for humans. Sigh!!!!! Nevertheless, holidays are coming and my birthday is also coming. lol. So, happy holidays.

No comments: