Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Playing heroes 3 all day

Today is a sort of a relax day for me. I have not even touched or studied about the physics spa assessment which is on Tuesday. Just rewarding a day off for me as I am soon to be busy in the days ahead with student learning project, character developing programme and sign language thingy and peer tutoring programme. Today, I am playing heroes 3 all day on the map battle of existence. I have spent hours playing this map but I still can't figure out where is the black keymaster's tent in the map. Sigh!!! Nevertheless, I possess the strongest army in the map. My hero manage to recruit a swarm of dread knights and vampire lords to join my hero's army without having to pay a fee. That's good for me as these greatly boosts my kingdom army strength.
Besdies, today I have also gone to Compass Point to look at some other games available on the market. I personally like strategy games but I don't want to waste my money on some games with poor graphics or unfairness in one of the races. Therefore, when I arrive at Compass Point Popular bookstore to see the computer games available, I choose the computer games carefully. However, for today, I have not bought any of the computer games as none of them looks appealing and attractive to me. Besides, many of the computer games displayed on the market are not known to me. So, I have to check them out on the internet to check the nature of those computer games so as to choose them wisely.
For today, for Heroes 3, I remember a battle with a swarm of azure dragons with my hero's army. Azure dragons are the most powerful creatures in the game and luckily, I have won the battle with them but I have forgotton to resurrect my power liches causing 55 of my power liches to perish in the battle. I have intended to resurrect all of them but due to a lack of spell points, I cannot do it. Sigh!!! However, I have sent reinforcements to be in my main hero's army. lol. The number of power liches that my hero has now has returned back to its original number.
Maybe it is due to nothing much to do in these few days, so I have spent many hours playing heroes 3. In addition, I have also bought a new book about developing one's slef confidence and public speaking skills and improving one's memory. I have attempted to read it and some of the strategies to be a good public speaker like for example, practise, have confidence in yourself are very essential and very useful. I have tried to inculate my interest in reading books so as to increase my knowledge. Hope that I can learn something in reading this book.

No comments: