Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Playing games and slacked all day long.

It had been two days since I had written my blog. For yesterday, I went to school for maths peer tutoring programme till noon. After that, I went straight home to play computer games. In the afternoon, I went to Compass Point in Sengkang to play a birthday present for a friend. It took me quite a while to choose what thing should I buy to use as a birthday present. At around 4 plus, I arrived home and played computer games again. For disciples 2, I had completed at a rate of 1 scenario per day. That was actually quite slow as compared to my little bro. For today, there was also nothing much to do today except doing maths. For maths assignments, Soo Teng had counted the number of maths questions and u know wat, there are a total of 78 questions in the maths holidays assignments. Sigh!!! I think that I have to do some per day as if not, I may not complete them at the end of the holidays. For these two weeks after the character development programme which marks the start of holidays, I had forgotton about general paper. Sigh!!! I still had to work hard for general paper as that was my worst subject for all the six subjects that I was currently studying.
For dsiciples II, I was very curious and addicted to this game when I was trying to find out what actually happened when I had successfully completed in attacking the main capital of the town. Yesterday, I tried my best to "pump" my hero and units to the fullest potential and then I attacked the main capital of the undead. That battle was really long. Luckily, I had healing ointment with me which could heal a unit by 200 hitpoints. That item had actually caused me to win a battle which seemed impossible to win. My favourite unit Son Of Ymir was the actually the only unit left to fight with the guardian of the capital. It seemed impossible for me to win the battle. My unit Son Of Ymir had only 300 hitpoints left while the guardian of the capital had actually 500 hitpoints. Besides, the damage inflicted by the guardian of the capital was actually higher tham Son Of Ymir. However, I still won the battle. A miracle had happened yesterday. I was very happy to have won the battle. Yay!!

No comments: