Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Noob in Friendster

Yesterday is my first day that I just logged in to friendster. I am still a noob there as I don't know how to use some of the functions there. I attempt my very best to finish testmonials for ben and van and chin kai. Phew, finally, after a day of hard work, I have finished all the things. Now, I am doing project work. (finding background information of authors) This is hard work for me as it is not easy to find background information of authors. Nevertheless, I manage to find background information of two of the authors and have done two of the group's evaluation of reliability of information sources. Sigh. I still have to find background information of other authors.



[IMG]http://img89.exs.cx/img89/6761/Class4E2photos_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

No comments: