I had a dream last night. It was about me being born in a family. I have a little brother and a little sister. Then, one day, my family and my relatives went to Jurong East Swimming Complex to play the mini water theme park there. I dreamt that I was the eldest and I had the responsibility to take care of my siblings and my cousins. However, after three hours, I was too engrossed in playing the water slides and the wave pool and I had actually forgotton the responsibility that I had. Then, I realised that I had no idea where my siblings and my cousins were. So, I went around finding for them in the swimming complex. My heart was thrumping very loudly as I was scared being scolded by my mum for being so irresponsible. I continued to search high and low for them and luckily for me, I found my brother and my sister and my cousins. Then, my mum called us to come and have a rest to eat some snacks before playing again. "Who is this kid?" my mum asked me. "I also don't know, "I started to feel frightened. I was not aware that there was another kid in the group. Then, suddenly, I remembered the case of Huang Na being kidnapped. I started to become more frightened.
Suddenly, I woke up from a dream. Phew, there was only a dream but I don't know whether that was an omen because on this Sunday, my relatives and my family are going to Jurong East Swimming Complex to play.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment