Just today afternoon, I went out with my little bro to compass point to look out for new games in the market. Finally, one game just caught oth of our eyes and that game was entitled "Disciples II, Dark Prophecy" Wow, the title looks cool to me and the graphics is quite good and nice. Besides, there are four races in this game which make the game even more interesting. Furthermore, it is a turn-based strategy game which I like most because one such game can last me for about two years. I always feel that turn based strategy games are the best because one can enjoy playing not playing its campaigns, but also one can enjoy playing the skirmish games or play hotseat with other players. My bro and I were trying out the game just now and my little bro became quite used to playing this game now. He had completed the first quest in the first campaign while I was still lagging behind him. Nevertheless, I will continue to play this game some other day and to be adapted to the controls of this game "Disciples II, Dark Prophecy"
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment