Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Reflections

For yesterday, I had mathematics peer tutoring programme at 9 am in LT2. This program is quite fun in the sense that I have the chance to teach others in maths and that to instil in others how maths can be very interesting. I was feeling quite exhausted yesterday after teaching the tutees for 3 hours. Besides, for many of us, our attention span is only about 2 hours and thus long hours of peer tutoring is not very effective as they may get distracted easily. However, I had learnt more about how to be patient and be clear in my expressions so that the tutees can comprehend what I was saying. Furthermore, the tutees that I had taught yesterday were from the arts class. That gave me a chance to interact with them and most of them have humour in them. It was a totally different feeling when I communicate witha science student and an art student.
For the SLP meeting yesterday, I have learnt the importance of team spirit and teamwork. I have learnt more about myself and others and that many people have their most wonderful and memorable experiences. From them, I learn to appreciate new things in life and I have more reasons why I am in this world today. Since young, I am been thinking about why I am in this world. I have been finding and discovering more reasons why I am living in this world today. Next, after hearing my classmates' experience, I know that I am actually quite fortunate to live in this wonderful family and have a close relationship with my brother and sister and also to have many wonderful people around me which makes me what I am today. Thanks to all of them.

No comments: