Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Reflections On Third Day

Today is the last day of Service Learning Project. I feel happy and sad at the same time. Quite contradicting rite?? I feel happy because I don't have to be so tired again and of course, I can play disciples II again, playing my undead campaign. However, I am also feeling sad because I won't be seeing the cute and adorable kids running around. I will certainly miss them a lot. Today marked the end of slp. Sigh!!!. Zhi Sheng that boy was still very naughty today. He kept using vulgar language and for me, I could not stand people using such language. Furthermore, he likes to talk a lot but his words make no sense. He liked to pray to the gods but it seemed that he was playing to the gods (good for dogs). lol. So, I kept scolding him and raising my voices on him. I attempted to pour vinegar on him but apparently, it was of no use to him. For Nick, he was quite well-behaved and he actually listened to my words that I had said when I had a personal talk with him yesterday except that he was a very straightforward person so he would not keep any comments to himself and he was very hyperactive.
After slp, I went out with my classmates to suntec city. I think that was the first time that I had arrived late at night in this year 2004. I reached home at about half past ten and had my late dinner. Yesterday, I had a severe sore throat and that was bothering me. I think I will get a fever tomorrow. Wish me good luck.

No comments: