Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

How for physics spa???

I am still in the holiday mood for now. Physics spa is now at the back of my mind. I think I have to change this mindset. My little bro has been scolded by my dad because he plays too much computer games and has forgotton to read his newspaper. He can just play computer games everyday up to four hours continuously. Sigh!!! Later, I will be going to my grandma's house and I will ask my uncle about the software thingy. The software thingy is about whether to install a firewall in my computer or buy an antivirus software to install in my com. I don't know which is better so I have to consult my uncle for his advices. So that's all folks and wish everyone a good sunday.

No comments: