Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

SLP arriving

It has been a time that I have not written in my blog entry. For yesterday, firstly I have maths peer tutoring in sch and then SLP up to 7pm. It had been a long day in sch for yesterday. As usual, I taught maths in the morning and taught about maths concept and theories. After that, I went home afterwards to have a rest and play Disciples II. Then I knew that my little bro had completed his empire campaign. Sigh, he played so fast leh. Now, he is currently playing the Legion Of the Damned Campaign. I could not compete with him in terms of games as he is more pro than me. After resting, I went to sch for SLP. We learnt to play new games and dances til 7pm. It was quite fun but I had forgotton some of the dance steps and moves. I am quite a slow learner and I learnt things quite slow.
Besides, for that day, I had received a present from Kat. I think that is the first present that I had ever received from a female friend. I feel so touched.
For today, there was nothing much to do except by doing a couple of maths questions. Sigh!!! I kept making careless mistakes here and there. I think that I had to brush up my maths again.

No comments: