Yay, Chinese examinations are finally over. Phew, I feel so relieved. For yesterday, I do qn 1 of the composition question about betrayal. I am very scared that my composition is not relevant to the question. Nevertheless, the chinese exams is over. Finally, I can play my most favourite game heroes 3. I just play necropolis, one of my favourite town to play. I just love to see dread knights doing double damage to the enemies as dread knights are one of the best creatures in heroes 3. The map Battle of Existence is quite a very challenging map as the monsters there are strong and the map requires good tactics in order to win the game. Keymaster tents are very crucial in winning the game. For yesterday, jun wen play gunvbound and he lost quite a lot of times because of some careless mistakes that he had made. Some couple of shots that he had fired missed the target but nevertheless, he is quite a pro gunbounder. That's all folks as my little bro is eagering to use the com.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment