Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Nervous about chinese exams tml

Tomorrow is the day when I have my chinese examinations in the hall. I am quite worried about it. For the past few days, I am wondering and guessing in the chinese composition exams, what questions they are going to come out. Besides, I have trying to search for more storylines so that I can use them in my chinese compositions. Today is a school day off for me as I have just finished my oral presentation for projec work. For today, I just study and do chinese for the whole day and I have taken some breaks after some hours of study and revising chinese for the examinations. So I shall end here and continue to study my chinese. I just feel very exhausted and tired now and feel like sleeping. But I think that with my chinese teacher's motivation, I think that I can do it in the chinese examinations.

No comments: