Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Reflections On first day

I have learnt quite a lot today. Firstly, I have learnt new solutions of handling naughty kids. For today, I feel that the most problematic thing is the naughty kids who don't listen to instructions from us. So, I think I still have to try harder for the next two days to be more firm and instil discipline to the kids. Secondly, for the debriefing, I feel that when I was debriefing, some kids were distracted to the things that I had said because I think they liked games more rather than sitting down listening to me talking about the improtance of communications. I think I have to think of some ways to enable them to be more attentive during debriefing.

No comments: