Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Learning Sign Language

Yesterday, I had defeated sort of the most powerful beast in the mountain campaign in Disciples II. I was so happy yesterday.
For today, I went to school to give the birthday present to a friend and then after that, I went to Chang Clan General Association which is near Kallang to learn sign language. So at there, I learnt sign language and sign language was quite difficult to master initially because I was not used to using my hands to convey messages to others. However, after several practices, I was quite adapted to it. Nevertheless, I still had to practise the actions that I had done this morning so that I would not forget them and besides that, I also had to memorise the lyrics of a song so that I could perform sign language to this song easily. The thingy ended at noon today and it was a long trip back home. I went home about 1 plus. After that, my mum and my little bro and my sister went to the Nursery near my house so as to register for classes next year for my little sister.

No comments: