Today, I have found a new and brillant strategy for the undead in disciples II. I am feeling very happy about this. Let me tell u about my new strategy for the undead. (for disciples II players only) Undead consists of many types of creatures. Some of them can reach 6 targets while others can only reach one target and some of them can only reach adjacent units while others can reach any units. For the undead, if you wanna train your army quickly, then this strategy is very good for u. First, u need to have a hero, a fighter, and a initiate or any other troops in your army but most importantly, u must have an initiate in your army. Next, train your initiate to wraith through fighting monsters or training camps. Then use your wraith's ability which is immune to weapons to a good use. Put your wraiths in the frontline when you are fighting an army or monsters that consists of monsters that are weapon-based attacks and they can only reach adjacent units. This strategy is cool, isn't it?
I had sign language lessons just now. It ended at around 9pm. Sadly to say, the number of people partipating the course is diminishing and now, the team had to do some restructuring due to the fewer number of people in the team. Therefore, I had to practise all the things again as my positions were changed. I will work hard and perform my best. That's all for today. Gd nite.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment