Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Slacked whole day long

Today is another slacked day for me. I went out with Kun Jian to Wee Siang's house for swimming. I only swam 4 laps in the swimming pool and spent the rest of the time chatting with them. Initially, Kun Jian intends to have suntanning but he had forgotton to bring his banana sun lotion. lol. Then after that, Kun Jian and I went to Hougang Point to have KFC Fried Chicken. The meal cost about 5 dollars. My tongue is burning after I have eaten those chickens. After that, Kun Jian and I decided to have a visit to Jiaxing's house. However, he had just gone to Jurong East Swimming Complex to enjoy the mini water theme park there. So, we decided to go to my house. In my house, we just slacked for 2 hours doing nothing becuase my little bro was using the computer to play his favourite game Laxius Power 2. Sigh!!! Kun Jian and I had to wait.
After waiting for 2 hours, we could finally use the computer to do our own things. Kun Jian had taught me how to change my blogskins and how to add a tagboard into my blog. At half past 4 in the afternoon, we decided to go again to Jiaxing's house to visit him. At about 5 in the afternoon, the three of us went to Hougang Mall for shopping for games and other stuffs. One thing just caught my eye and that was the latest "Singapore Bus Drectory" With this book, my whole collection of buses routes and MRT routes are complete. Although there were not any games which attract me, I was quite happy when I saw the latest Singapore Bus Directory.
After that, I went home and had my dinner. I went to msn at about 10 plus and talked to diana about conflicts between siblings. I was quite an enriching discussion and I had actually learnt a lot from there.

No comments: