Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Sign Language Lessons

For today, I was feeling a bit giddy although I still went for sign language lessons. I had been transferred from the sign language team to the umbrella team. So, I had to learn how to move carrying the umbrella. For me, that was physical training for me as in the starting position, I had to squat down with my left leg in front of my right leg and my right leg had to kneel down. That hurt my right leg and til now, I still can feel pain in my right leg. The Service Learning Project was a project that had caused me to become sick as I might have overworked. Now, for this blog, I shall write my comments of the kids that I have interacted during Service Learning Project in CDAC.

Fu Kang - One of the guys that I like most as he is very obedient and keen to learn and try out new things. Besides, he also has leadership qualities in him. Furthermore, he is willing to sacrifice for others. That is what I like best.

Nicholas - He is quite hyperactive and likes to play computer games and animate the characters in the computer games. He is a straightforward person who does not keep any comments to himself. He is quite aggressive but I understand that because of the games that he has encountered like Red Faction which is about fighting evil. That's why on the second day of SLP, he had a fight with the naughty boy Zhi Sheng. He definitely likes to play especially soccer and also me as his "horse". lol. He is quite keen to learn and try out new things.

Jung Hao - He likes being a leader to lead others and give commands. He likes to learn new things especially games. He also likes to play and run around and he likes to win. However, because he likes winning too much that he cannot accept loss or failure. One advice to him is that failure is a stepping stone to success. Learn from your mistakes and you will succeed. Initially, he is quite afraid to hold the hands of the opposite gender but gradually, he is quite okay with it.

Jung Yong - A shy guy and likes to matchmake between me and shiqi. Sigh!! He is quite cute and obedient except that he does not like to mix with the girls as he feels disgusted to hold the girls' hands.

Amanda and Esther - These two are siblings and they are quite well behaved. Both of them are quite shy in nature and they are willing to learn new things.

Felica - A cute girl who is keen in learning new things. I hear a rumour in my group that Jung Hao likes her or sumthing. Rumours always spread fast.

Si Ying - A very helpful girl who likes to help others and she likes to read jokes books. Keen to learn new things.

Yu Fang - A quiet girl but is willing to learn new things and participate in the activities.

Sharmine - Also a very helpful girl and keen to learn new things. She also tries to work with Zhi Sheng for the Don't Stop Dance but Zhi Sheng that guy runs around and he disappears for the dance.

Yee Hong - A shy and cute girl which likes to talk to Katie. Maybe girls can confide well to each other.

Zhi Sheng - A hyperactive boy who likes to run around in the CDAC. However, he does not want to cooperate and takes part in any of the activities organised by our class and instead he gets into a fight with Nicholas. Sigh!!! I think more days are needed to change him. Furthermore, he likes to talk a lot but his words make no sense. He likes to pray to the gods but I doubt he knows any of the gods that he is praying. However, he likes to play soccer.

That's all for today. It is going to be midnight. zzzzzzzzzz


No comments: